Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now that we have cool banner ads can we.........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Now that we have cool banner ads can we.........reduce the amount of effin "Nailed" threads!!!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Aug 16 2006, 06:14 PM) *

Now that we have cool banner ads can we.........reduce the amount of effin "Nailed" threads!!!

no
G e o r g e
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 16 2006, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Aug 16 2006, 06:14 PM) *

no

can we get this thread nailed? biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
I vote "nail it"
G e o r g e
and if this gets nailed can we nail 2 or 3 of the 916 on ebay post, this way i wont have to scroll down the board for my favorite topics beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
We're think'n alike brotha! beerchug.gif

Nail'em, nail'em!
tracks914
Maybe it's my Firefox but I only get 1/2 the banner. The rest I have to scoll over to the side to see it.
jd66921
What banner ad??
Eric_Shea
Geoff,

What does this have to do with the 916 on eBay? Please curb your requests... dry.gif

G e o r g e
QUOTE(jd66921 @ Aug 16 2006, 06:54 PM) *

What banner ad??

but what does this have to do with a 916 on ebay mad.gif
G e o r g e
after see the whole banner can i get a sticker that looks like this part for the 916 i'm bidding on on ebay

Bleyseng
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 16 2006, 06:54 PM) *

Geoff,

What does this have to do with the 916 on eBay? Please curb your requests... dry.gif

not a damn thing! Heck, I just saw all the posts on the 916 on Ebay. Maybe we should have a banner ad with updates on the bidding???

How about that Andy? beerchug.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Aug 16 2006, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 16 2006, 06:54 PM) *

Geoff,

not a damn thing! Heck, I just saw all the posts on the 916 on Ebay. Maybe we should have a banner ad with updates on the bidding???

How about that Andy? beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Engman
Interesting... wonder whats next!

biggrin.gif

M
markb
Naugas! clap56.gif
McMark
I'm in awe of the fact that it took all day for a banner ad thread to show up. lol2.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Engman @ Aug 16 2006, 08:14 PM) *

Interesting... wonder whats next!

biggrin.gif

M

Bouncing BOOBS.... aktion035.gif
Part Pricer

I had no idea that there were banner ads until I saw this thread. Then, I checked and saw that Adblock kills them by default.

Good thing, because looking at these ads would have taken away from the time I spent reading about the ebay 916. smile.gif
ptravnic
What's a 916? confused24.gif

happy11.gif sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.