Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: The Italian Job
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
I enjoyed this movie mostly for the way the mini's were driven. If you like car chases I suggest watching this fun flick. At the end of the rental movie they showed how they did some of the driving.
It made me go out and drive the teener around a few corners a wee bit faster than normal.
Yassir-reBob it was fun! boldblue.gif MDB2.gif
bruce
scotty
Old One = Best
JmuRiz
Those cars were cool, but man that old one was sweeeet. I'd love to have an old one like the one the girl was driving early in the movie. Fun stuff. Come to think of it the day after I saw that movie I drove like a maniac a little bit myself blink.gif
daktaklakpak
Yeah the 1969 version is alot better for car chases but I still really like the new one. The best part is that most of the time the cars were unmodified. When they did the shot in the tunnels the cars had to be electric because of some california emission laws rolleyes.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Oct 22 2003, 09:39 AM)
Come to think of it the day after I saw that movie I drove like a maniac a little bit myself blink.gif

Ya! Maniac!!! that's the word I was think'n of MDB2.gif Me too laugh.gif
bruce
grantsfo
The Mini chase scene in Bourne Identity isnt too bad either.
need4speed
I'm beginning to find "product placement" ads in movies a tad irritating.

Watched Matrix Reloaded on DVD this weekend. The chase-scene there was a Cadillac Commercial. Nice to see they featured an SUV rollover though. . .

Of course, I would have put the sword away, and used the GUN on the tire, that way, there wouldn't have been the annoying weapons switch between slashing the tire (to cause the rollover) and shooting the gas-tank. But they don't consult me in these things. ninja.gif

I also provided the obligatory "parental guidance" for my son:
"Riding a Ducati the wrong way in freeway traffic, while police are chasing and shooting at you, without a helmet, is dangerous."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.