Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass Lids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
alpha434
Pics are coming. Made one for my car and realized that it was very straitforward. The price is currently set at $300. Negotiable based on demand. Please feel free to PM me regarding specifics.

These are hand laid fiberglass lids. Each one will be 3-4 layers thick. The surfaces will be unfinished upon shipping, which will mean some sanding before painting for the end user. The edges may need trimmed to match body lines perfectly. I'll figure out how much they weigh exactly. I remember holding one all the way out on one arm, and I'm a small guy. Huge difference from stock. They will come with no mounting hardware, and nonesuch laid into the fiberglass (sometimes washers are inlaid for the mounts.)

PM me. I may not check this thread often/ever.
JazonJJordan
huh.gif Greetings, any possibilities? Well finished, Carbon Fiber would be a big hit(!)
Inventory Status/price?:__________Available/Out of stock/Discontinued? News? Just trying to round up resources and help your club business ventures;
Thanks- jzn shades.gif
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Aug 17 2006, 04:50 AM) *

Pics are coming. Made one for my car and realized that it was very straitforward. The price is currently set at $300. Negotiable based on demand. Please feel free to PM me regarding specifics.

These are hand laid fiberglass lids. Each one will be 3-4 layers thick. The surfaces will be unfinished upon shipping, which will mean some sanding before painting for the end user. The edges may need trimmed to match body lines perfectly. I'll figure out how much they weigh exactly. I remember holding one all the way out on one arm, and I'm a small guy. Huge difference from stock. They will come with no mounting hardware, and nonesuch laid into the fiberglass (sometimes washers are inlaid for the mounts.)

PM me. I may not check this thread often/ever.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.