Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocrossing down south
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
Went autocrossing in Dothan AL. on Sunday! With Joe(redneck racer)we both drove "Lil Red". Had a super time.Out of 6 runs I had four clean ones.Times got better.Joes best was 65.845 mine was 73.197 but I was happy! Here is a picture of the pit crew.Hoping to get somemore of 914`s to go. It was a pretty will run event.A BIG Thank You to the Wire Grass Region Clubfor letting us come and play.By the way they do this the second Sunday of every month.
Joe Ricard
Nice Barry, Shouldn't you be fixin that car?

And BTW Yellow is faster.

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Aug 17 2006, 08:19 AM) *

Nice Barry, Shouldn't you be fixin that car?

And BTW Yellow is faster.

Now that is what I call the South end of a North bound pit crew!
72914S
Yellow MIGHT be faster but Red looks fast just sitting there! Nice shot of the pit crew leaving Joe!
rwjames
It sounds you guys had a good time. I had planned to drive down from Montgomery, but we made a last minute trip to Gulf Shores to spend the weekend with some friends from Kentucky that were down for the week.

I still don't have my 914 back on the road, but hope to have it ready soon. While we were at the beach, I did look at a 75 914 1.8 for sale. It's originally a CA car with dealer installed AC. A fair repaint with rust bubbles showing through in several places. The car runs good but needs some attention and not worth the asking price around $7500, down from $8900.

Hope to get together at a future autocross or the September event in Georgia
Joe Ricard
Come on over to Columbus Mississippi next weekend. I'm doing a 2 day AX there. See http://www.msscca.org/ for details. burnout.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.