Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kerry Hunter Exhust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ynotdd
Anyone using Kerry Hunter exhust? What do you think of it ? grass roots gave it a good nod on there project car. please give comments. MDB2.gif
Jake Raby
Too many exhaust leaks for me....
MJHanna
I’ ve run it for years. But then I don’t know shit finger.gif but I do know Kerry. I have the second set made. The first went on his car, the second on mine. I realize there are other headers out there but I don’t have any issues with mine. smilie_pokal.gif
machina
I run the triad setup on my racecar. Got it used. Has separate drops which makes installation easier. Overall nice unit.

Not as nice as tangerine's but alot cheaper.

dr
East coaster
I had one on my car (bought it that way) and removed it to have heat/defroster function. I was quite surprised how much difference it made! My motor (stock 1.7) was much more lively from 2800 rpm to redline with the header. Below 2500-2800 I don't see much difference. Mine had a supertrapp just for reference.
cha914
I have one, and I like it fine...however, I am "upgrading" to a Triad like above, mostly because I really like the stub pipe design.

So, I will have my good used one on the market soon...PM me if you are interested...

Tony
jnp914
and I could find one of these Triad headers....where???
machina
triad is at:

http://www.triadwestperformance.com/Products.htm

call Dave Ellison

dr
jnp914
You da man.

Christmas is a comming!!!
ChrisReale
I was talking with Dave's partner (Eric Fry) at the last AX and they are finishing up development of a new muffler for the header system. Look for it in the near future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.