Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay 914-6,Jem Motors,Hollywood Ca.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
The car is listed on e bay,Does anyone know about this six ? Looks orginal exept for the interior,Whats ther asking price??
G e o r g e
QUOTE(914 @ Aug 17 2006, 04:33 PM) *

The car is listed on e bay,Does anyone know about this six ? Looks orginal exept for the interior,Whats ther asking price??

have a link?
Rotary'14
It's this one,,,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sspagenameZWDVW

I wonder what the reserve is,,,,, looks pretty clean, but I'm not crazy about the diamond plate.

-Rob
Gustl
has got the wrong interior (back pad / passenger seat)
Mueller
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Aug 17 2006, 05:32 PM) *

It's this one,,,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sspagenameZWDVW

I wonder what the reserve is,,,,, looks pretty clean, but I'm not crazy about the diamond plate.

that is not diamond plate blink.gif the sheet is basicly flat and decorated by a process called engine turning

-Rob

maxwelj
Is the charcoal canister a California thing? Mine didn't have one.
Toast
Stock steering wheel?

What is that thing on the passenger floor?
Lou W
QUOTE(Toast @ Aug 18 2006, 09:26 AM) *

Stock steering wheel?

What is that thing on the passenger floor?

Its for short people, or people with short legs. smile.gif
Toast
I don't know any short people.

I do have a large storage space behind my seat.
LvSteveH

looks pretty clean, but I'm not crazy about the diamond plate.

-Rob

Not only is it not diamond plate, but it is period correct and was offered as a dealer installed upgrade as far as I know.
Rotary'14
Mueller was kind enough to edumacate me about that plate,,, I took a quick look at the pics and should have stared alot longer. biggrin.gif

I never seen that stuff on a914 before.

-Rob
BKLA
QUOTE(LvSteveH @ Aug 18 2006, 11:05 AM) *

looks pretty clean, but I'm not crazy about the diamond plate.

-Rob

Not only is it not diamond plate, but it is period correct and was offered as a dealer installed upgrade as far as I know.

agree.gif I remember seeing the engine turned installation of a new "6" at my local Porsche dealer (where I spent a lot of time as a kid ogling the new cars...) in 1971.

BTW - I was twelve! biggrin.gif
The engine still has the orginal decel vac lines,Also the air box still has the cold start lines running into it,Looks like a nice orginal car,Except for interior upgrade,Does it have a dash cap ?
73Phoenix20
The Steering Wheel is NOT original, but nice enough, as is the non original backpad, etc. I think the rear valance has been replaced with a later model, and is using a stock 911 muffler of the period. Yes, the protective plates were all the rage back in the day...

Is anyone close enough to Hollywood that they could do a personal inspection? I don't know the dealer from apple butter, so don't care to believe any "stories".
Someone in the classified section Posted that there asking 28K for the six,Is it worth that much ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.