Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NE forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
r_towle
So,
lets use this forum to get some stuff going on in the NE...

Our topics tend to get buried pretty quick on the main board.

We have alot of guys in the NE, NY, CT, MA ME, NH area...

Lets get a regular sunday run going, fall is coming, apple season, vermont is a great place to drive.

I was in a MC club for a while. The motto of the club was ride to eat, eat to ride.

Anyone would come up with a good restaraunt...and say, sunday, 8 am , meet at this restaraunt...

typically the restaraunt was on some out of the way, windy ass back road, that had lots of fun ways to get there...and suprisingly alot of guys started to come to the breakfasts...just for the drive.

So no restaraunts on highways...lets find those out of the way, great food, but better roads kinda places...and meet for breakfast.

Rich
drewvw

i agree....the NE crowd is getting stronger all the time. We need to start getting better organized.
RS22b
not quite sure if i belong here being in NJ, but i would love to come out to some cool drives like that once i get my car back.

Car should be done this week and am actually looking at goin to anything i can get my hands on with it.

Was even thinking of driving out to the Red Rock Classic thing in Moab, UT.
drewvw

NJ is definitely in play....most of the NYC guys are from around there i think.
Sparky
Hey guys we haven't done a breakfast run in awhile. My teener is layed up still but atleast I'm drivin' German. If memory serves correct we did the last breakfast run out here by me in Sturbridge. It was great seeing everyone but a little cramped. I know a place up near MT. Wachusett that has a great Sunday breakfast buffet and awesome roads The OldMill .

Mike D.
william harris
December 2nd and I'm still driving mine? Anybody else here? Damn, winter will spoil the fun too soon. driving.gif
Brad Roberts
William,

I have spoken to Drew in the past about putting something together (breakfast or something)

Can we chat about this offline (this weekend or something?)

B
G e o r g e
:
dhs
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 18 2006, 12:11 PM) *

So,

Lets get a regular sunday run going, fall is coming, apple season, vermont is a great place to drive.

I was in a MC club for a while. The motto of the club was ride to eat, eat to ride.

Anyone would come up with a good restaraunt...and say, sunday, 8 am , meet at this restaraunt...

typically the restaraunt was on some out of the way, windy ass back road, that had lots of fun ways to get there...and suprisingly alot of guys started to come to the breakfasts...just for the drive.

So no restaraunts on highways...lets find those out of the way, great food, but better roads kinda places...and meet for breakfast.

Rich

william harris
OK, December 26th and I am still driving my car. We got a guy out north of Springfield getting ready to get his first teener, how great can this December be? Anyone want to do something before the winter comes and gets us? beerchug.gif
william harris
Rich Towle is putting together a New Years Day run in and around Dunstable, MA, NH and these parts. Post here if you are interested in joining us. boldblue.gif
pin31
I'm up for a ride !! Glad it's been a mild winter so far......

Hopefuly spring is around the corner.

Tim

swm914
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(pin31 @ Feb 5 2007, 10:24 AM) *

I'm up for a ride !! Glad it's been a mild winter so far......

Hopefuly spring is around the corner.

Tim

If any NE area 914 cruises come near the Hershey, PA area, let me know.
Steve
9fourteen14
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 18 2006, 04:11 PM) *

So,

Rich

Hi Rich,
do you guys still do this?
I want to join in.

where is the updated information?

thanx Niece
MMW
Here is an event for April 9 in north west New Jersey.

Air Raid at Island Dragway. Open to all air cooled vehicles.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1434694879876481/

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.