Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it just me?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
If I try to use Firefox for my browser, I am getting the board to come up only in black and white...no smilies, no avatars and no ability to post or make replies....is it me or is there someting going on.
I am making this post with Safari....
This happened several days ago and has not changed....

Any ideas.
sww914
I've benn using firefox for a couple years, I haven't had any problems like that on this board.
Brando
My firefox works perfectly fine. Do you have javascripts disabled?
davep
Maybe it is the LO-FI version noted at the bottom of every page (dead center).
jasons
QUOTE(davep @ Aug 18 2006, 04:57 PM) *

Maybe it is the LO-FI version noted at the bottom of every page (dead center).

I think thats your answer... Firefox works for me
McMark
At the bottom of the page click the "switch to hi-fi" link. You're in LO-FI
McMark
cool.gif
DanT
Nope on the hifi version....
That isn't it....
Java scripts enabled
pop ups are not blocked.

Any other ideas? sad.gif
fiid
I'm using firefox on mac and it's working for me... course - that doesn't mean anything... I'm using 1.5.0.6. You might want to try doing: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cache > Clear Cache Now - and see if that fixes anything. I usually turn my cache size limit way down (like 5mb) - some browsers will spend longer searching their local cache than it takes to download the thing again....

----

There is another problem I have seen where the post content gets replaced with:
- - >

and the table gets all screwed up.... I've been wondering what that's about - anyone have ideas?
DanT
QUOTE(fiid @ Aug 18 2006, 10:55 PM) *

I'm using firefox on mac and it's working for me... course - that doesn't mean anything... I'm using 1.5.0.6. You might want to try doing: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cache > Clear Cache Now - and see if that fixes anything. I usually turn my cache size limit way down (like 5mb) - some browsers will spend longer searching their local cache than it takes to download the thing again....

----

There is another problem I have seen where the post content gets replaced with:
- - >

and the table gets all screwed up.... I've been wondering what that's about - anyone have ideas?

Ditto all the above....all my other pages function as usual, only 914club is acting strange.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.