Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mt. Hood WCC Drive Photos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
This is to everyone that drove the Saturday run to Mt. Hood. Must've been 37 cars...

Did everyone get their Hi-Res photo of them coming down the mountain? I know y'all got the 4 x 6 copy at the dinner that evening but, if you want a hi-res product so you can blow it up send me your email addy and a discription of your car. I'll send the photo to ya.
I did some Photo-shopping on this one & eliminated the signs.
.......b

Bruce Allert
icon_bump.gif
Ferg just got his!!!

.....b
Bruce Allert
John in Lost Wages got Elvira's photo.

Ernie in Flagstaff needs to send his email addy & then he'll get his...

Who's next?????

......b

VegasRacer
Thanks Bruce. beerchug.gif
URY914
Bruce, did you get one of us in the mini-van?

No? sad.gif Oh well...
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 19 2006, 02:21 PM) *

Bruce, did you get one of us in the mini-van?

No? sad.gif Oh well...

Hey Paul, I just might have gotten one of you guys in back of a string of 914's. Was it grey or silver? What make was it. Maybe this one??? Way in the back?

.........b

Bruce Allert
I forgot to mention that these Hi-Res photos are sized at 21 x 32 inches. You should have no problems blowing them up to any size up to that. If you go bigger than this size blurring will begin.

Should make a great poster burnout.gif

.......b
URY914
I think that is us. I was driving like a mad man to keep up. driving.gif (wife wasn't to pleased)
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 19 2006, 06:24 PM) *

I think that is us. I was driving like a mad man to keep up. driving.gif (wife wasn't to pleased)

send me your email addy & I'll zoom it over to ya....

.....b
drive-ability
Before I hurt my back must have been in 94, well I was riding up mount hood on my mountain bike. I kept hearing a strange swishing noise and didn't know what it was until a guy (monster stud) passed me on cross country skis fitted with roller blade wheels. I was shocked how fast he was going. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
jhadler
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Aug 19 2006, 08:46 PM) *

Before I hurt my back must have been in 94, well I was riding up mount hood on my mountain bike. I kept hearing a strange swishing noise and didn't know what it was until a guy (monster stud) passed me on cross country skis fitted with roller blade wheels. I was shocked how fast he was going. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

Huh... Sounds like my old friend Hannibal. Could have even been him. No really, that was his name. He and I were on the Ski Team at Reed College in Portland. He was on the Nordic team when we were in College, and he had ten times the power than anyone else on any team. Later, he'd go roller skiing to Government Camp and back for a nice little training workout...

-Josh2
Bruce Allert
Ran across some other Mt Hood photos of when we were parked. If any of you would like a hi-res of any of these give me a holler along with your email addy.

.....b

Bruce Allert
more.....
Bruce Allert
last two....

......b beerchug.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.