Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any particular spark plug wires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass

Hi,
I'm getting some new NGK spark plugs.

Is there any particular brand/type of spark plug wires I should look for?
For my '74 stock 2.0 with D-Jet FI. Street car but I'm happy to consider non-OEM upgraded replacements.

Thanks.
ThinAir
I just changed my spark plug wires and went with the Magnecor wires from Pelican Parts. My only local source is places like Auto Zone or Checker and I don't expect them to have very good quality stuff so I figured I'd spend the money and get something that would last and that I would not have any doubts about. The only hassle I had was that the old wires didn't need the little screw-off nub on the plugs so I had thrown them away and had to scrounge new ones so that I could install the new wires. They seem to perform just fine.
pfierb
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Aug 19 2006, 04:39 PM) *

Hi,
I'm getting some new NGK spark plugs.

Is there any particular brand/type of spark plug wires I should look for?
For my '74 stock 2.0 with D-Jet FI. Street car but I'm happy to consider non-OEM upgraded replacements.

Thanks.

Got a set of good Beru oem German plug wires from Pelican and they are fine and fit perfectly.oh yes they come complete with boots.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.