Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huntington Beach 914 Baja Sighting...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Stoped at the HB V-Dubb store on the way to Joe Sharps and ran into Roy and his 2.0L 914: had my camera and here's a couple of pics:

nice meeting you Roy,
Jim
McMark
Paging Trekkor.
TINCAN914
barf.gif To each his own, but icon8.gif
john grier
smile.gif Must be a new style dune buggy.
Not sure, but I do not think we have those in the south east.
And that 7-11 store in the background.
Those left our area years ago. biggrin.gif
Mr.C
Why should the 959 have all the fun?
So.Cal.914
I don;t like the fact that another 914 met the sawzall but it looks like fun.

maybe not this much fun but...Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
beerchug.gif thumb3d.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif welcome.png
Eric_Shea
We need him at RRC smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
I love it... mueba.gif
Dr Evil
agree.gif That is bad ass! It is fun to try to fit the 914 into as manny aspects of your life that you enjoy. We need to make one into a boat, plane, rocket ship next wink.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 19 2006, 11:08 PM) *

agree.gif That is bad ass! It is fun to try to fit the 914 into as manny aspects of your life that you enjoy. We need to make one into a boat, plane, rocket ship next wink.gif

A BOAT....a boat...Mike take your medicine, you know how the cars feel about the w word.....damn! biggrin.gif
bryanc
I like it. I wonder how the suspension is setup..... Looks like it's been lifted but is on the factory trailing arms in back. Same on the front. I wonder how it is as a buggy?
messix
i've thought about the same concept, a little light off roading for the dunes and forrest service roads. why not if you've got a not so perfect car.
URY914
What is the thing on the roof rack facing backwards?
markb
new_shocked.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 19 2006, 11:08 PM) *

agree.gif Boat with a jsharp.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 20 2006, 07:37 AM) *

What is the thing on the roof rack facing backwards?

I think it looks like the oil cooler.
nomore9one4
That is pretty cool and looks like alot of fun.. Does anyone know if it is 4 wheel drive? driving.gif
Joe Bob
Needs white spoked wheels....
Moneypit
I always wanted to stuff my parts car onto a jeep chassis for shats and giggles....
grantsfo
That is the coolest! Love the oil cooler application!
highways
Alright, I'll admit this is the only modded 914 I've ever found bearable. More then bearable, I like it because the form looks like it really fits the function. I can't stand wingy plastic bolt on chop shop crap glued onto a 914 to make it look like it just over-worked it's biceps and abs at the gym. robot.gif But this thing... the 914 Baja edition, looks like it tears shet up for real!! happy11.gif
lotus_65
rocking nana.gif

both those beasts rock in my world (demented as it is...)!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.