Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible wheel change
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I've admired the appearance of the Revolution RSX 7 x 17 that were part of the group buy and only seen them up close on a black car--really looked good to me.

I had a chance to compare the 2 Liters with the revolutions .

Would like to get other opinions before proceeding.

I'll be popcorn[1].gif
So.Cal.914
Cool
type47fan
Jim,

They'd look great on your car. Go for it! burnout.gif

Just watch out for those high LA/OC curbs!
IronHillRestorations
You are soliciting opinions??

The Revolutions look nice! smile.gif Really nice!! The bigger meats will trash your very nice paint (kicking up rocks) though.

The Fuchs would look better if they were fully polished or original in appearance.

In a perfect situation you'd have both burnout.gif
Aaron Cox
jim, the revo's are way heavier, and will slow your 1.8 down smile.gif

i like the rev's better....

McMark
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

Or something like that. I like the Revolutions.
Allan
The revolutions look great Jim.

If the change is good for you then it's good for me!!!!!!!!
JPB
To me they both look great but I like less weighted stuff and performance parts. The wider tires look great and probably grip tighter with smaller sidewalls.

beer.gif
MoveQik
Hmmmm, I'm surprised to hear myself saying this, but I like the Rev's better. Now Jim....about those bumpers poke.gif biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
I love the Rev's, that car was amazing to look at before, now it's drooley.gif Amazabitchin.. (It is to a word)... If you don't want em Jim let me know.... piratenanner.gif
Ferg
I like them both! I'd switch them every month or so. biggrin.gif

Now how about some pics of that car and it's new paint job, looks fantastic! clap56.gif

Ferg
mikelsr
The Revs along with your paint make your car pop!

What color is that?
Robert21
Jim get the revolutions they look great on you car. and your car looked great aready. Keep the fuchs if you sell them you will be sorry later. where did you find the revolutions . Hope you get your jack.

Robert
tracks914
How much do the revs cost?
How would they compare to the turbo twists?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.