Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ztbell
Has anyone ever delt with DC Automotive, Rocky Mount, NC. ? idea.gif
dion9146
I used to deal with them a long time ago when they were much smaller. I had mixed experiences. I bought a 2.0 4 banger off of them that was advertised to be a 2.2 professionally assembled, big HP, yada yada yada. It was not as advertised (not even close), but they made up for it by supplying additional parts I needed. I bought other small things too, but as I said, it's been a while (probably 5 years or so).

Dion
type47
i remember them in ? new england ?, now in NC. i've bought stuff from them at swap meets. no bad experiences but my stuff was small stuff. seemed OK...
pfierb
Called once when they were in Connecticut for a 944 part and the person on the phone was not very nice so I passed....maybe he was just having a bad day
scotty b
I have dealt with them on a few occasions and have been there in person. Never had a bad experience but yes the owner has a bit of a Hussey personality. They definitley know the cars, have a very well setup shop and the inventory is extremely well organized and labeld. I wouldn't worry about buying from them at all.
ztbell
if they can't be nice - they can't be professional flag.gif
ws91420
Bought a repair piece that they cut for me from them got the exact thing i needed plus some
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.