Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's alive!..............
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Got my beast fired up for the first time and holy sh*t it sounds wicked!

It sure is nice to hear it roar after 3 years of collecting parts, grinding, welding collecting more parts, more grinding, welding, collecting more parts, sanding and more sanding, collecting more parts, more sanding, painting, collecting more parts, assembling above collected parts.......and finally turning the key and making vroom sounds!

The muffler I made for it has a nice low rumble at idle and low rpms, but when you blip the go pedal and kick the r's up.....oh my god it sounds like a top fuel dragster getting ready to launch. It hard to explain, but it's not just a loud exhaust, it's more the combo of induction, exhaust and the 911 engine sound all combined into a wicked ass roar (music to my ears).

The source of the music:

Click to view attachment
race914
QUOTE(East coaster @ Aug 20 2006, 07:27 AM) *

Got my beast fired up for the first time and holy sh*t it sounds wicked!

It sure is nice to hear it roar after 3 years of collecting parts, grinding, welding collecting more parts, more grinding, welding, collecting more parts, sanding and more sanding, collecting more parts, more sanding, painting, collecting more parts, assembling above collected parts.......and finally turning the key and making vroom sounds!

The muffler I made for it has a nice low rumble at idle and low rpms, but when you blip the go pedal and kick the r's up.....oh my god it sounds like a top fuel dragster getting ready to launch. It hard to explain, but it's not just a loud exhaust, it's more the combo of induction, exhaust and the 911 engine sound all combined into a wicked ass roar (music to my ears).

The source of the music:

Click to view attachment

clap56.gif

It's been great following your progress!

Great Job!
East coaster
Sorry.......a gratuitous butt shot........

Click to view attachment
MrKona
Beautiful car...Congratulations!
Eric_Shea
We've had fun watching... great job! Now come out to Utah and take me for a ride!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.