Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mirror Mirror on the Wall
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
szuccaro
Anyone have these on your 914? I am in need of a drivers side Baby Tornado. Having problems finding one. Very popular 20 years ago. Anyone know where I can find one? (also posted on the classifieds). thanks! Steve
thomasotten
I have one in excellent shape.... what are they worth?

QUOTE(szuccaro @ Aug 20 2006, 08:53 AM) *

Anyone have these on your 914? I am in need of a drivers side Baby Tornado. Having problems finding one. Very popular 20 years ago. Anyone know where I can find one? (also posted on the classifieds). thanks! Steve

szuccaro
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Aug 20 2006, 10:12 AM) *

I have one in excellent shape.... what are they worth?

QUOTE(szuccaro @ Aug 20 2006, 08:53 AM) *

Thomas, pm sent. Steve
thomasotten
Here are some pics of the one I have. Like I said, basically new. The reflective part of the mirror has some oxidation on it, but it comes off with a little elbow grease and paint cleaner. A very light scratch on the front black part, but unnoticeable when armor-all is applied. It still has the residue from where the little sticker was on it that said "baby tornado".
SirAndy
TIP of the day ...

when mounting the BT, reverse the base 180 deg.

that way, you can actually adjust the mirror to be level ...
smile.gif Andy
race914
Vitaloni stopped production, but EMPI is now offering clones

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.