Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a fuel pump connector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michel richard
I just need the plastic connector itself. Although if someonw can part with the rubber boot too, that would be nice. Just to make sure, here's a picture of the part.

I'm installing twin fuel pumps on my ride, and I can't seem to find a second connector in my collection of parts.

See the following, near the bottom of the page.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...mp;#entry754628

Cheers,

Michel
East coaster
I chopped mine off and can't remember if I kept it or tossed it. I hardly ever toss anything though. If I can find it, you can have it and the boot. I'll look tomorrow and let you know.
Demick
You can just use standard spade connectors if you need to. You just will need to make sure you get the polarity right.

Demick
Dr Evil
Twin fuel pumps? Why? Interesting. I may still have mine if you cant get it anywhere else.
michel richard

That would be great, thank you.

QUOTE(East coaster @ Aug 20 2006, 05:34 PM) *

I chopped mine off and can't remember if I kept it or tossed it. I hardly ever toss anything though. If I can find it, you can have it and the boot. I'll look tomorrow and let you know.

michel richard

The real reason is that some of the race cars did this, and I had spare pumps, so it was an easy feature to add to my GT clone. The theroetical reason is that the fuel pump is one of those single components that can immobilize the car, so having
a twin is a good reliability feature.

If you can dig up one of those connectors, that would be swell.

Michel

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 20 2006, 08:45 PM) *

Twin fuel pumps? Why? Interesting. I may still have mine if you cant get it anywhere else.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.