Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm going to the NAPA BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I'm going to do everything I can to get my ass to the "Q" . Anybody in SloCal want go?
Joe Sharp
SirAndy
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 20 2006, 09:36 PM) *

I'm going to do everything I can to get my ass to the "Q" . Anybody in SloCal want go?

smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
Awesome! It'll be great to see you Joe. Give me a call if you have problems. 707-738-5686.

mueba.gif

JoeSharp
Thanks Mark. If I'm lucky at all, someone from down here will want to go also.
God Bless James.
Joe Sharp
McMark
Aaron! MattR! Brad! Pony up! jsharp.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 20 2006, 10:22 PM) *

Aaron! MattR! Brad! Pony up! jsharp.gif

brad was thinking about coming up ...
jsharp.gif Andy
Brando
Joe, I may be willin' to go smile.gif What time you planning on departing sat. morning? and sat. night drive back?
JoeSharp
QUOTE(Brando @ Aug 20 2006, 10:33 PM) *

Joe, I may be willin' to go smile.gif What time you planning on departing sat. morning? and sat. night drive back?

Brandon: I'm still thinking about it. I think I might want to stay overnight there and come back sunday. Lets wait and see if anyone else wants to go and see what we can get to gether.
Joe
SirAndy
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 20 2006, 10:39 PM) *

Brandon: I'm still thinking about it. I think I might want to stay overnight there and come back sunday. Lets wait and see if anyone else wants to go and see what we can get to gether.

gotta stay over night, driving back sat. night would be killer. literally. we don't need any more of this ...

i would really enjoy hanging out with joe and his minions ...
beerchug.gif Andy
McMark
I don't know if your planning on the camper, but I have some room if you need a place to stay. beerchug.gif
Mueller
Joe, I plan on attending after I go to a "couples baby shower" (so the guys can all look bored and head to the garage to play pool and drink beer beer3.gif )

any chance I can brib you into taking a wheel/tire combo back down with you??

JoeSharp
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 21 2006, 12:44 AM) *

Joe, I plan on attending after I go to a "couples baby shower" (so the guys can all look bored and head to the garage to play pool and drink beer beer3.gif )

any chance I can brib you into taking a wheel/tire combo back down with you??

No prob Mike.
Joe Sharp
Aaron Cox
joe -

i would be in... but i got Finals on monday sad.gif

fawk....
Brando
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 20 2006, 10:39 PM) *
Joe

Joe,
I just checked the markup for that week. I'm covering 25 through 29. I can't get someone to switch sunday the 27th with me - I won't be making it sad.gif I wanted some damn good McMark burgers too.
JoeSharp
icon_bump.gif
RoadGlue
We'll be taking the teener if all goes well. Oh, and I need a map. I haven't been by your place in years Mark!

McMark
See the other thread for maps. wink.gif

1046 Second Ave
Napa, CA 94558
707-738-5686
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.