Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I get these
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMXerror
Does anybody know where to get the gaskets that go between the intake runners and the head? I don't mean the spacer, but the paper gaskets that go on either side. I got some with my engine gasket kit, but I can't find them sold by themselves. Anyone know where to get these? I don't particularly want to spend sixty bucks on a gasket kit to get four gaskets that probably cost 90 cents collectively. Thanks in advance.
Mark D.
mihai914
Here for example if it's a 2.0, they're not that cheap though.

Pelicanparts must have them, GPR and all the other good vendors.

BTW, the gasgets only come with the spacers I think, you can always make your own, can't be that had.
Jake Raby
I sell them as well.
eeyore
PM me your address and I mail the pair I have sitting on the workbench.
URY914
In a related topic.....

How about the spacers. I couldn't seem to find them on the usual site after doing a quick search.
Jake Raby
They are not in the store site.. At this time due to quantities they are a custom order. They are 35 bucks for one pair for the intake/head and 45 for the carb/intake set.
URY914
Jake,
Do the spacers primarily act as thermal insulators to keep head heat from migrating up to the carb?

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.