Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest PET 6 probs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
So today we got the latest PET6 shop manual and the latest prices. It overwrote all of our old PET software, which did have a modified version of the PET6 that removed the hardlock part. But, I don't have that program anymore sad.gif I called our contact at the dealership, he said we need a special part that plugs into the PC (usb? serial?) and the program recognizes it. They're maxed out on how many they can have and can't let us have one. Does anyone by chance have a modified PET program that has the hardlock hacked out of it, or a patch for the hardlock program so it's not used?

Much appreciated.
GWN7
I get this message when I go to Porsche's site...it used to list the PET's for all models....

Error -- Fehler auf der Seite

An error occurred. -- Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten
Brando
icon_bump.gif

c'mon, I know some of the shops and other people here use PET5 PET6 drunk.gif
SirAndy
how much do they sell the dongle for?

idea.gif Andy
Brando
Porsche will sell the dongle only to dealerships, and they are only allowed a specific amount. As for a price, I couldn't get one.
Brando
icon_bump.gif

Brad? Andy? Cap'n Krusty? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?
SLITS
P5 & P6........
Brando
Thank you very much SLITS!!! I was able to get it working with all the latest info. W00t!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.