Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got my new 74 2.0 today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
All right I got my new ride! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif smilie_pokal.gif This is a 74 2.0 that has a fairly fresh paint job. It needs an engine, tranny, rocker panels & the battery tray cut. I have everything but the new battery tray. I think I'll just cut it out completely & put an Optima in the trunk. Anyone in Oregon watch out for an upcoming install day biggrin.gif
john grier
clap56.gif I am happy for you JRUST.
But I really thought that you bought that nice rust free light blue one.
It disappeared around the same time.
Is this the same one?
Anyway. congrats smile.gif
John
boxstr
Back in the Brotherhood, another Happy Camper, Jamie Rust.
CCLINCAMPCOUNSELOR
Bruce Allert
Hey Jamie, you look like you did the last time I saw ya. Ya need t'eat more of yer pizza's chowtime.gif laugh.gif

Jes't holler when you get ready to do the install on the engine. I'll try to break free & give ya a hand. Since I'm with out 914 I'm in need of a car to break! happy11.gif

...b
JRust
I guess I am officially back in the game now that I have 2 914's sitting in my driveway! OH yeah & neither of them run. Yep it's official!

John
I did buy a Blue 74 2.0 down in California. I bought it pretty much for the parts. It looks great till you look at the longs, the hell hole or under the drivers seat. I'm hoping someone will need a shell when I am done.
Hey Bruce I 'll let you know on the install & you were way off. I've put on a good 20lbs since I sold my Pizza parlor. Figure that one out. I own my pizza parlor for 10+ years & gain maybe 10lbs. That is with me eating pizza just about everyday. I sell my pizza parlor & 2 years later I'm up 20. Guess I'm getting lazy
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Jamie; Welcome back to the maddness!!!!!
We haven"t talked since the Pizza Days, this ( Club) needs motivated young men like you around. Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.