Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HATS HAVE SHIPPED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
expect them in 2 to 3 days for everyone except Lawrence.
I need his shipping address.

-sean

the receipt from the post office is over 5 feet long!!
Here they are!
IPB Image
TheCabinetmaker
Thank you Sean.
jnp914
Since Uncle Sam delivers on Saturday, I will look forward to wearing mine tomorrow in the rain.
Brad Roberts
I wore mine in Wyoming/Utah/Nevada while traveling thru.. only had one person at a gas station in Battle Creek Nevada ask me about it. PO dunk town and somebody knew what a 914 was.

B
jnp914
Isn't it actually Battle Mountain, NV?

Or did I miss an even po dunkier town?
VegasRacer
Yeah Sean. Thanks.
Yeah drunk dudes in Nevada.
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Qarl
They guy on the left looks goofy!
Brad Roberts
It is Battle Mountain. Battle Creek is in Michigan.

Thats ok Karl.. I feel Gooffy after being on the road most of Oct.

B
Qarl
Battle Creek smells like corn flakes!!!!

Have a safe trip back Sir Bradley (err... Brad!)
swood
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif

Thanks Sean!
dbledsoe
Thanks Sean!

pray.gif
scottb
SHWING!!!!! dance.gif

thanks for all the work on this sean....
ChrisReale
YES! boldblue.gif My girlfriend hastes it whe i wear hats! Im gunna make her mad smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
Got mine today (Geoff brought it along)
Excellent hat!!! Thanks!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
scotty
boldblue.gif Yeah! Just in time for the rainy season... if it ever starts!
rhodyguy
thank you for undertaking this project.

kevin
KaptKaos
Woohooo

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Can't wait to see it. Better fit my fuking fat head!

- Joe
robby750
That guy on the right looks COOL!!!
Jenny
I can't wait! Thanks for doing this Sean! 914 hats for everyone this christmas!

Jen
jonwatts
My scalp thanks you.

Now to decide if I give the wife her hat or keep it as a spare for "dressier" occasions.
seanery
spare sounds good.

Rusty's is going out today, so that will be all of those that have ordered them.
HarveyH
smilie_pokal.gif Received mine in the mail today. VERY NICE wub.gif

pray.gif Thank's for your work getting thes together for everyone.

Harvey
VegasRacer
"Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat nor gloom of night stays these Couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"
A government agency that works (sometimes).

I got my hats today. clap56.gif
Thank you Mr. Lee beerchug.gif
Jenny
got my hats today... Wooohooo!! Boss is out of the office, so I even get to wear it. dance.gif Thanks Sean. My SO and my brother will love them.

Jen
nein14
Do you have any extra? I would really lke to buy one. Thanks.
dryheat914
Sean,
I would love to get in on the next batch.
Please keep us posted

Chris
markb
mueba.gif Got my hats today! boldblue.gif Gonna show 'em off at the AX on saturday & make all those tail-dragger owners green with envy. Thanks mucho seanery!! clap56.gif pray.gif
Jeff Bonanno
got mine today too! thanks for a timely shipment of something to make me smile - things have been grim at the household, what with waiting for the wildfires to arrive from poway (about 5 miles away ohmy.gif )

thanks again for your work Sean.
KaptKaos
Got it today and it fits my melon swell.

Thanks again.

- Joe
Qarl
They arrived! Thanks smile.gif
campbellcj
Got mine today too...cool lids bro, thanks again Sean aktion035.gif
mack914
Did not receive my hat. I am sad. unsure.gif unsure.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
seanery
wow! This is a year old! Tan hat thread. smile.gif
splashfx
I haven't recieved my hats either. confused24.gif
seanery
please read the thread at the top of the page. This is a 1 year old thread blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.