Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- Alice Cooper's Smart Car For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
Kinda cool smile.gif

Smart Car
McMark
I guess I was expecting something a little more ... uh ... crazy then medium gray metallic. dry.gif What a let down. tongue.gif

Smart Cars are cool! driving.gif I'd love to get one when they're available here in 2008.
TonyAKAVW
I guess I was expecting something a little more ... uh ... crazy then medium gray metallic. What a let down.

He's a nearly retired golfer now. Last year my wife and I went to see him paly at the hollywood Bowl and we ended up at the afterparty, and of course Mr. Cooper himself never showed up. His daughter was there and the rest of the band etc., but from what I understand he is basically done with partying etc. No More Mr. Tough Guy ? I guess?

-Tony
Boojum
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Aug 24 2006, 11:23 AM) *

I guess I was expecting something a little more ... uh ... crazy then medium gray metallic. What a let down.

He's a nearly retired golfer now... No More Mr. Tough Guy ? I guess?

-Tony

Well, he got rid of the SMART car, so that's a step in the right direction, I suppose. Besides, those things are way too tall for the length. I bet they corner like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. w00t.gif
MoveQik
He isn't too far from me so I can do a PPI if anyone needs it. I'm sure security won't be a problem. ph34r.gif
914rrr
Would somebody tell me why on earth VW doesn't bring the TDI Lupo here? 80 MPG, they could sell JILLIONS here!!! WTF.gif
I know that the crappy diesel / sulphur thing is getting fixed in 2008. What else is holding them back? If Merc can bring smart cars here, then I know it isn't becuase of crash tests! Stupidity? screwy.gif
SpecialK
Nice casa Alice!! beerchug.gif

I saw him in '77, but due to some pre-concert activities, I barely remember it. drunk.gif smoke.gif icon8.gif barf.gif slap.gif
HeavyHeavy
Have you seen these smart cars?

http://media.putfile.com/Diablo-19mb

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.