Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Public Thank You to Mark Kinnaman - Bartlett 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
This club is great on so many levels, not the least of which is the generosity of its 'nonmembers'. There is no place like this place, or more particularly its people and its nothing to be taken for granted. The 914-network here is awesome.

I was interested in a 914 2000 miles away from my home and Mark graciously stepped up to help. He went out of his way to see the car and gave me his opinion and I eventually bought it. Creamsicle VIN 14500 is in its new home here in San Jose... biggrin.gif I will be saying goodby to the Grasshopper soon.... sad.gif

Not only that, but the car came with some extra parts that could not be shipped with the car, Mark went back again to retrieve the parts, stored them for me, found boxes and shipped them once I sold them.

Mark....well, you know my gratitude runs deep....I hope to be able to shake your hand personally someday.

Here is a teaser photo...the car was in cog nito...peekaboo.... thumb3d.gif
Bleyseng
wub.gif Good score! Hopefully you will be able to clean it up and repaint it in its original colors.

I like the Creamsicle LE's alot better than the Bumblebee's....I love staring at RichD's... biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 24 2006, 05:43 PM) *

I will be saying goodby to the Grasshopper soon.... sad.gif

ah craps, if i had some money to spend ... blink.gif

i really like the grasshopper ...
wub.gif Andy
McMark
agree.gif I'd get the grasshopper and Nathan's race car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.