Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw an Orange Teener in SLC tonite
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I saw an orange teener when I was leaving Squatters tonite. Dunno if it's anyone here or not...if so, I was the guy who had too many IPAs and was trying to show you I was wearing one of the SMOG Midwest Classic shirts beerchug.gif

Anyone here? I got the license #, but IPA has a way of making me forget things like that biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
If it was in front of a brew house it had to be Buchanan beer.gif
StratPlayer
Wasn't me, I picked up my car yesterday from the painter and I wasn't downtown at all yesterday, I took a cruise up parleys and down immigration canyon but that was in the afternoon.
We should hook up for a cold one and maybe a bite to eat.
Eric_Shea
You are coming tomorrow right?
StratPlayer
U betcha,, what time is all this happening,, my wife won't be able to make it, she has to work, they are doing inventory all day saturday. I'll be there with bells on. beer.gif
Sammy
IPA?
Eric_Shea
Inbred Polygamist Ale

-or-

India Pale Ale
draperjojo
Might of been Jessie's car. Was it a 2.0 w dark brown interior?
Eric_Shea
what time is all this happening

6:30
draperjojo
The Durango is sitting at the airport, since I'll have the two kids I'll have to drive the "Legacy Battlecruiser" over to the Luv shack......did ya refrigerate that napalm yet Eric?
Eric_Shea
did ya refrigerate that napalm yet Eric?

Going in this afternoon... wink.gif
seanery
Anyone coming through downtown?
I may have lost my ride.... sad.gif
StratPlayer
I can pick you up no problem,, send me a PM telling me where you are at and I'll give you my phone #.
seanery
I'm at the Hilton by the Salt Palace 2nd South & West Temple...I work till about 2pm, but free after that.

I have my cell with me always...317-557-5069...

smiley_notworthy.gif Thanks SOOOO Much!!! thumb3d.gif

What should I bring with me?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.