Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my hell hole adventure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
freezing14
before I could put the car on the rotisserie , i had to fix that,, i used 14 guage metal to make sure it was gonna be solid

sawzall-smiley.gif beerchug.gif

freezing14
and after a bit more of sawzall-smiley.gif and welder.gif , it looks like
freezing14
the next step , is to install, the shelf and the battery tray, its been ordered from restoration design, shoudl be home in a weeek or so,, now let's fix the trunk
tdgray
Go man Go.

Hard work but worth it.
swl
And so it begins. Looks like you have your work cut out for you. If you need a cheerleading section or a set of hands let me know and I'll come down for a day. Maybe learn a little bit about metal work.
Lou W
Very nice job thumb3d.gif
sww914
Nice work! It's not easy to weld that crappy old metal, is it?
Trekkor
Good job. I remember doing mine.
Not a lot of working room is there?

Keep going and posting! welder.gif

KT
freezing14
to SWL ,, any help is always welcome, and I am available if you need some help too

to SWW,,, I hate crappy old metal,, it sputters back at you when you weld like it's tell you to,, F.. off, then what i do is I cut some more,,, to tell it back "nah nah nah nah nah nah hey hey good bye.........

that the second 914 i do ,, the first one i did laying down on the dirt ( gravel floor) now it's all concrete and I have a pit , it really help to just be standing up in the hell hole and having the right height without killing your back

next step the other side hell hole, the trunk, the front firewall, the headlight bucket, the whole floor pan,, I might be forgetting some too, but that waht it takes to avoid dead to a -6,,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.