Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lake Mirror Classic will feature Porsche Race Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
v82go
Last years show had more than 400 vehicles, this year Porsche Race cars are featured including "The Collier Collection" and "Amalfi Racing". Also includes Classic Motorcycles and Classic Wooden Boats : displayed on Lake Mirror, as always the Amphicar's will make a lap or 2 around the lake. Bring your walking
shoes and spend the day. Since 1999 the Lake Mirror Classis has helped raise more than $125,000 for local non-profit groups. And yes it is free to come see.

Hope to see some of you, I will be down town with the sport cars.
Bob

PS: it is located in down-town Lakeland Florida Oct. 21 2006

http://www.lakemirrorclassic.com

blitZ
Cool, that's my home town. Didn't know Lakeland had become such a sports car haven. I won't be back there until Thanksgiving with the folks, looks like a great show.
URY914
They haven't ask me to bring my car. Probably don't want me to show up those other old P-cars. I understand. biggrin.gif
watsonrx13
Wow, that sounds like a great time....

Bob, let's discuss it at the next Tampa Bay breakfast on 9/23. You are planning to attend?

-- Rob
914rrr
For those who have not attended this show, make plans to do so! My wife and I attended last year and were blown away. The show covers almost all of downtown Lakeland. There must have been a dozen or more Panteras there. Total show cars in the hundreds! Many cool vintage motorcycles, too. And the Collier Porsches, which cannot be seen by the public anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.