Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anyone tell me what this part is?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Part number 914 571 904 10.
Rockaria
After a quick search on google I find it's an airbox FRAME seal; 914 1970-73

IPB Image
morph
i told hiedi to try a google on it but she said nothing came up for the part. so i said "ask the club"i thought i looked familar.ty
james
Bleyseng
Now there is a part alot of us have been looking for.....

biggrin.gif
Rockaria
QUOTE(morph @ Aug 25 2006, 12:30 PM) *

i told hiedi to try a google on it but she said nothing came up for the part. so i said "ask the club"i thought i looked familar.ty
james

Yeah, Putting the whole number in with Quotes found nothing. I took off the 10 at the end and BAMMO there it was... beerchug.gif
I also found it in the Genuine Porsche Parts und schtuff Catalog!

No comment on the source that had the info on the internet though... wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Aug 25 2006, 11:49 AM) *

Now there is a part alot of us have been looking for.....

actually, a very nice reproduction is already in the works ...
cool_shades.gif Andy
McMark
I have the first of the repro part. Very nice.

James, that'd be a valuable NOS item. Don't let it go cheap. Keep it for the CW people. wink.gif
morph
i bought four parts cars this month & two of them were 73 2.0l two of them had boxes of nos parts with them
one had all the replacement metal to restore it. i kept all the nos parts that i needed and still have a box i need to go thew.the ones i didnt need made it onto e bay.shameless plugbut from the recipts he bought all the parts from 89-92 they all have the original packaging.but i have managed to collect almost all nos seals & parts for a 71 im putting togetherand for a 76 that im going to put a 2.3 l ford in (yes a ford motor)
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.