Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to find and install a windshield in my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porbob
Anyone have a windshield to sell. Also anyone know how or where to find out how to install it?

Bob in the San Francisco Bay Area
pfierb
Unless you have installed a windshield before do yourself a favor and have a glass shop do it.I watched a good glass shop replace mine and I wouldn't attempt it for anything.
porbob
That bad huh! You are probably right. Just like to do things myself. I did get a quote from a place here for 279 dollars installed. The glass is probably made in China, but who knows, it may be good quality? Thanks for the reply. Bob, 74 2 litre
pfierb
QUOTE(porbob @ Aug 25 2006, 08:04 PM) *

That bad huh! You are probably right. Just like to do things myself. I did get a quote from a place here for 279 dollars installed. The glass is probably made in China, but who knows, it may be good quality? Thanks for the reply. Bob, 74 2 litre

$279.00 installed is a good price.I don't think you would enjoy doing this yourself.
porbob
Oh, by the way. I like your Stearman....I have a friend with two N3N's, that he is restoring from crop dusters, to the original military configuration. Bob
race914
Since your in the San Francisco Bay Area, check with High Performance House

I'm sure Rich will have several to choose from!
pfierb
QUOTE(porbob @ Aug 25 2006, 08:12 PM) *

Oh, by the way. I like your Stearman....I have a friend with two N3N's, that he is restoring from crop dusters, to the original military configuration. Bob

If'n it were only mine love that plane
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.