Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whatever happened to Chris Reale?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Did Chris just disappear or did he sell his 914 to pay for a kid or what???

Anyone seen him lately? blink.gif
SGB
idea.gif
McMark
He came and picked up his wheels from me about a month ago. Said his car was in storage with a failed/failing alternator. City + Car isn't usually a good combo unless you're lucky enough to have a garage and then only if you're lucky enough to have a garage that isn't packed full of other stuff.
fiid
Dave Hunt did an alternator in the parking lot at the WCC... we ought to be able to get this done..... smile.gif Maybe we do next month's brekfast in the city???
Bleyseng
Just wondering as he was AXing alot in the BayArea for awhile. He dropped outta sight on the BBS.....

If he is doing good, great!
Fixin his Alt problem would be a good Breakfast project. biggrin.gif Like DaveHunt did on Al's car at WCC06 in the parking lot.
ChrisReale
Im still around. What Mcmark said. I just have not had time to mess with the car. San Francisco kills old cars, and mine was just another casualty. I have it stashed away, but I plan on getting it back up to shape within the next 6 months or so. Still runs, but the alt is bad.
DNHunt
Good to see you are still around Chris. Get it up and going.

Dave
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Aug 27 2006, 05:46 AM) *

Get it up and going.

Dave

the car Chrith... the car burnout.gif leave that other thing alone! happy11.gif

..b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.