Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't mess with the wine and cheese crowd!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nsyr
Very Funny
Howard
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

smilie_pokal.gif
jonwatts
I didn't think they had guns in canada

wink.gif
cbenitah
drunk.gif flag.gif
Aaron Cox
i carry grenades for such occasions. smile.gif
phantom914
I feel sorry for whoever tries to follow Jenny and Brian. unsure.gif

Andrew
markb
av-943.gif
fiid
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Aug 25 2006, 11:35 PM) *

I feel sorry for whoever tries to follow Jenny and Brian. unsure.gif

Andrew

av-943.gif chairfall.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Nice!
maf914
Is that video for real? I mean who would video themselves acting like a-holes? laugh.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(maf914 @ Aug 26 2006, 07:35 AM) *

Is that video for real? I mean who would video themselves acting like a-holes? laugh.gif

agree.gif

I thought the exact same thing. That's like video taping yourself robbing a bank.
Something a bit fishy...
Allan
Ass bags...

I remember a couple of years ago there were some knuckleheads that would drive around and shoot people with paint ball guns and video tape it.

They got caught and the tape was what convicted them...
bob174
Well, I thought about that too-that it was maybe a scam, but, what about those assholes that taped themselves burning churches a while back? It really helps the cops figure out who does stuff. I don't know if it's real, but it smells authentic.
Spoke
Excellent. I'm not into guns but if this video is not a scam, good for the BMW guy.

This is why I don't fuch with people on the road. Giving someone the finger or interactiing with them just gets you in deeper with someone whom you probably don't care to know or waste your time on.

Secondly, what if they're crazier than me? What if the 2 clowns pulled out their own guns and started shooting? What is the point? It's just not worth it for someone who if they got stuck at an extra traffic light or stop sign or stopped to buy a pack of ciggies, would not have interacted with me and never would have. It's just not worth it.

If I was the BMW guy and these guys were following me, it might be time to stop at the police station with them on my tail or just call 911 and report the harrassment. The BMW guy took a huge risk by escalating the scene to include guns.

Spoke
Lou W
Staged??? I don't know, looks phony to me.
URY914
I think it is staged too. But it's a good story, NTL.

Paul
Dr Evil
Staged. Why? - Why would they blank out the license plate on the car, but not blank out the faces of the BMW driver and passenger? Seems stupid to me. Here you have a guy pullign a weapon on a thug and then robbing him after he was antagonized. The BMW guy would be in for some charges if it were real. The cops would ask, "Why did you lead them down the dead end road?" He could have just driven to a cop shop and reported the licence plate, or used a cell phone.

bs.gif
JPB
Just a bunch of whack sack nut jobs. Hey, my kinda folks.

beer.gif Must be entertained at all times.
MrKona
I'd like to think it was staged, but I never underestimate the stupidity of people, so it could be real.

If it is real, call me a "Sally", but that whole thing is just plain disturbing, for so many reasons...
Hammy
"Eh" laugh.gif chairfall.gif
kenikh
Hand guns in Canada? Not very common. You get caught bringing a gun from the US to Canada and it ain't pretty. That guy having a gun doesn't mean what it does here; they are not common. He was probably Mountie or a cop or one HARD MFer already on the wrong side of the law or...it's fake.
Boojum
It's obviously fake. Everyone knows Canadians can't operate cameras. happy11.gif
blitZ
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 26 2006, 08:05 PM) *

Staged. Why? - Why would they blank out the license plate on the car, but not blank out the faces of the BMW driver and passenger? Seems stupid to me. Here you have a guy pullign a weapon on a thug and then robbing him after he was antagonized. The BMW guy would be in for some charges if it were real. The cops would ask, "Why did you lead them down the dead end road?" He could have just driven to a cop shop and reported the licence plate, or used a cell phone.

bs.gif

Led him? You can drive anywhere you want, the guys in the truck chose to follow. If someone approaches you in a threatening manner, you have every right to pull a gun in this country. If he would have shot it would have been self defense. I've been threatened, produced a hand gun. The police arrive, I was not charged.

However, it looks staged to me also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.