Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.7L Six for sale on TheSamba $1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
Here is the Link: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=352962
tracks914
Man I've said it before and here goes again. How come most all the good deals are in California???
JPB
This may be mine LOL!

beer.gif Thanks for the tip friend!
race914
QUOTE(JPB @ Aug 26 2006, 05:00 PM) *

This may be mine LOL!

beer.gif Thanks for the tip friend!

Hey JPB!

If you need a local mechanic to checkout the motor, have them take it to Guy's Independent Porsche in San Luis Obispo. (805) 545-9323

smilie_pokal.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n recommends Richard at VPA Auto Repair, 543-7175. More 914 experience.
JPB
Cool, you guys are great!

beer.gif I haven't heard from the dude yet.
race914
And if the guy in San Luis Obispo is willing to go to Santa Maria, CA

Send him to Cap'n Krusty!

He's done alot of good work on my 914
markb
I talked to him this afternoon. He's not sure exactly what he's going to do. He didn't realize he was selling so low. He may pull the ad & re-list. He said he'd call me when he decides, and that I have first dibs. He's fighting with his conscience.

Sorry, guys.
bondo
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 26 2006, 08:55 PM) *

I talked to him this afternoon. He's not sure exactly what he's going to do. He didn't realize he was selling so low. He may pull the ad & re-list. He said he'd call me when he decides, and that I have first dibs. He's fighting with his conscience.

Sorry, guys.

Awright! You NEED this engine! Have him call me if he needs someone to vouch for your character. smile.gif
sww914
As far as all the good deals being in Ca, My former employer (Guy) said that 1/2 of the Porsches sold in the world come to the US, and 1/2 of those go to Southern California, so if that's true, 1/4 of the world's Porsches end up within a couple of hundred miles of each other.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.