Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New paint and new front end
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
groot
Some of you may know that I decided to skip the Runoffs this year... just not ready enough to justify the trip. So, I took some time to get the car a bit more presentable.

Thanks go to Seanery for the numbers and wide stripe ideas.
URY914
Kevin.

Car looks great. Very clean, I really like the new bumper/spoiler.
Jake Raby
Damn!! Sean needs to do us some matching MassIVe decals for it!

Engine is **almost** done!
Mueller
car looks great....

how is the progress on your new rear suspension design???

Aaron Cox
savage!
groot
Rear suspension design.... complete.... at least conceptually... and I've gathered all the parts. I just need some mill and TIG time to modify the 944 trailing arms.

Time is the real issue here. I've pushed it off until the off season.
Jeroen
turned out awesome smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
byndbad914
I really like that paint color/scheme! What are the wheels? It is hard to tell if they are painted phone dials or ? Look good black...
race914
Looks Awesome!

What are the specs on your new 'JAKE MOTOR'?

Joe Ricard
looks like 16" phone dials on the front but the rears look different.
groot
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Sep 1 2006, 10:23 AM) *

looks like 16" phone dials on the front but the rears look different.

Sorry, I've been away on business....

Fronts are 15" phone dials painted black (hope to powdercoat them one day). Rears are BBS Mahles 15x7s. I have 10 phone dials and 2 BBS Mahles. 2 sets of the phone dials are silver.

Specs on the Jake motor are straight from the GCR. It will be a legal EP 2.0L. It's up to Jake whether he wants to publish power figures or not.
Brett W
Looks good, man. I was over at Nashville for the SARRC race and really want to get my car done to come out and play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.