Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TTOD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Tom Kotzian was just hanging around at the PCA AX yesterday....
a waste of perfectly good talent, I figured. That damn 240Z showed up to give us'n a thrashing, so WTF...."Hay Tom, wanna drive the shitbox?" Whall sure, says he. He got to the Z car by .3... hee,hee. Brit, Chuck & I (in that order) were all back bout a second & a half. The good news is the shitbox has it's handle back. Fun to drive again.
Unfortunately Tom had the most fun but it was worth hearing the the Z car's driver (a hell of a nice guy that wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthfull) "Ya son of a.....biscut" laugh.gif
J P Stein
I tired to delete the prior post, but the option is not there.
I do have the option to delete this post.....whada good deal.
Britain Smith
Yea, I am working on getting to Tom's level of driving talent. IIRC, here is the breakdown...

Tom in "shitbox": 34.7
240Z Driver : 35.0
Britain : 35.4 (with cone), 35.6 (fun run), 35.9 (official)
Chuck (911) : 36.1
JP : 36.3
Joe Ricard
I agree not the usual suspects.
I finally pulled FTD in the Mississippi Region SCCA. kind of a shallow pond. Except for the 280Z that blew it up trying to catch me.

Never seen a real live race motor throw a connecting rod cap out the block and down the runway.
Rough_Rider
Hey how about us lesser mortals:-)

JP 36.3
Gary 37.087
Trev 37.086 (yep he got me by 1000ths) bugger!
J P Stein
Hay....that was a 36.2, damnit. biggrin.gif
Chuck was at 36.0
The good news is that Gary & Trevor are back in their appointed places laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.