Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TTOD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
J P Stein
yesterday....
Randal
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Aug 28 2006, 03:33 PM) *

Tom Kotzian was just hanging around at the PCA AX yesterday....
a waste of perfectly good talent, I figured. That damn 240Z showed up to give us'n a thrashing, so WTF...."Hay Tom, wanna drive the shitbox?" Whall sure, says he. He got to the Z car by .3... hee,hee. Brit, Chuck & I (in that order) were all back bout a second & a half. The good news is the shitbox has it's handle back. Fun to drive again.
Unfortunately Tom had the most fun but it was worth hearing the the Z car's driver (a hell of a nice guy that wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthfull) "Ya son of a.....biscut" laugh.gif

Smart JP.

Glad to hear your back into racing! clap56.gif
nine14cats
clap56.gif

Hey JP, since you built the shitbox, you can take credit for the constructors championship can't you? laugh.gif

Glad to hear you guys did great. I like the multiple driver setup...keeps the tires warm....probably not so good for tire longevity though.... burnout.gif

Bill P.
J P Stein
Tom
mskala
The Z must be far from stock to compete with your machine. smilie_pokal.gif
J P Stein
<!-- quoteo
Rough_Rider

Quick Vid of complete run
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/Roug...PXAAXRun6CD.flv

Oh & a not so good run.
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/Roug...XRun7OopsCD.flv
J P Stein
Results:

Trekkor
Pretty cool.

We got a hot shot Z guy in our region who I go head to head with at each event. He has power and tire budget...I don't. sad.gif

KT
grantsfo
QUOTE(trekkor @ Aug 31 2006, 03:49 PM) *

Pretty cool.

We got a hot shot Z guy in our region who I go head to head with at each event. He has power and tire budget...I don't. sad.gif

KT

I had a little more power and tire than you and just barely beat him. He wants a 914-6 for AXing.
J P Stein
motor.
nine14cats
I can tell you from experience that 300HP helps to make up for a missed apex occassionally.... laugh.gif

Bill P.
J P Stein
<!-- quoteo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.