Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gonna be in Phoenix this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
Visiting some friends in Phoenix this weekend, anyone up to meeting for dinner this Sunday?

Planning on driving the 6 so far, that may change to the RS if it's too hot for a candy ass Californian, lol. RS has A/C.

Later, Don
MoveQik
Damn Don, I'll be out of town for the long weekend. Sorry.
Wild 6
Several of the Phoenix 914 contingent will be doing DE at the St. John's Grand Prix this weekend. That includes Bryan, Tim, Andy, Greg and Gerard. St. John's is in the Arizona White Mountains (high country). You are welcome to come up.
ThinAir
QUOTE(Wild 6 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:47 PM) *

Several of the Phoenix 914 contingent will be doing DE at the St. John's Grand Prix this weekend. That includes Bryan, Tim, Andy, Greg and Gerard. St. John's is in the Arizona White Mountains (high country). You are welcome to come up.

I'm gonna be in Greer this weekend - where can I get more info on this event?
gregrobbins
QUOTE(ThinAir914 @ Aug 31 2006, 08:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Wild 6 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:47 PM) *

I'm gonna be in Greer this weekend - where can I get more info on this event?

I'm in my motel in St. Johns right now. Saturday, Sunday and Monday, all day at the St. Johns' airport. DE events, lots of racing in many different classes including ASA Trucks and open wheel. Should be a great weekend. Come up one day and pit crew for me. biggrin.gif
Flat VW
Grand Prix of St. Johns

Shaggy and pals are going to assist with a friend's Ford race car.

John wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.