Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT - Just got my bonus today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
WRX914
The company just confirmed delivery of my bonus today. They are sending me one of these!

Should be a blast in the desert...

Jenny
Sweet!! Congrats.

A partner at Brian's firm just had his secretary ask for our home address. I wonder if we'll get one too. No room in the garage though...
smile.gif
Jen
Toast
One of my co-workers has had a few. Takes it to Havasu, Glamis, all that. Beats the sheeat out of it and has a blast. Plus you can make it street legal (in Cali andyway) and cruze around the hood.

Congrats! clap56.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:09 PM) *

The company just confirmed delivery of my bonus today. They are sending me one of these!

Should be a blast in the desert...

looks like a fancy golf cart smile.gif

2x4 or 4x4??

I can see someone has put thier community collage marketing degree to use:

"new 3 spoke sport steering wheel"
"distinct blue color" (shouldn't that be distinctive????)

Bonus, what is that?? I didn't think those existed anymore headbang.gif

WRX914
It is a Yamaha Rhino. It has a 660cc 4x2 or shift on the fly 4x4. Top speeds are around 60mph,

I sell these, now that is a fancy golf cart for real! They are officially licensed by GM and sell for around $18k - $26K

Happened to sell over a million$ so far this year. And this is what they got for me.

Pretty nice of em...
Jenny
When I look at that picture, all I can think of is

whistle[1].gif Pow Pow Power Wheels rock_band.gif

biggrin.gif Seriously, way cool. I imagine that hummer is comparable in size to a civic? chairfall.gif

Jen
WRX914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 31 2006, 03:31 PM) *

When I look at that picture, all I can think of is

whistle[1].gif Pow Pow Power Wheels rock_band.gif

biggrin.gif Seriously, way cool. I imagine that hummer is comparable in size to a civic? chairfall.gif

Jen

Actually,

It is about that same size.

They go about 30mph and they have a cooler in the front hood. It holds about 3 cases of beer. We use them to tow a 30' Scarab around the parking lot all the time...

Jenny
Sweet!! I'll be out in Vegas for my bachelorette party in October. Can I borrow one of those? w00t.gif

Jen
JPB
These trinkets will be the big city cars of tommorow. Crap, Jaypan had a gocart on a suitcase for a while.

beer.gif I'm into small and cute thats my thing bro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.