Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red and white on it's way up north...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Malmz
It just left, with all the goodies, complete, for a very low price. Congrats to the new owner. All and all, once the motor gets new P/C, he should have a well equipt track car for about twenty five cents on the dollar.

So anybody that was offering to buy parts from it, consider them gone. Still have other stuff though and will be picking up some other stuff in about a week.

See some of you guys tomorrow at D&G.

sm
Mueller
Hey Steve,

I was really happy for the new owner of the car when he told me he bought it. It was saddening to see him have to sell his /6 due to the job market last year, I guess things are looking up for him once again smilie_pokal.gif

He got a "killer" deal on it, why it didn't sell for more is puzzling? blink.gif
richardL
boldblue.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif beerchug.gif

Yep, its in my shop after a long drive - I don't know how Brad not only does it, but keeps coming back for more.

I play my iPod through the radio of the truck - there and back was 174 tracks!

Trip back was uneventful - the car sure looks nice on the trailer.

Thanks to Mike for the trailer (I'll return it this morning) and to Steve for making it possible.

The car is really cool - I'll post some pictures later on.

Richard
richardL
Here ya go...
richardL
sss
richardL
sss
richardL
sss
richardL
sss
redshift
Oh yeah, I 'member that one.

I like it, I especially like the Westerns in red. My favorite A/M wheel.

M
richardL
sss
Brad Roberts
When do I start on the new engine ??

B
Malmz
Of course, yesterday at the Riverside event there was a new set of 2.0 Mahle P/C sitting there in a box marked at $225........ Just a little too late for this guy to slap them in and make that thing a runner before liquidating it for Dan..........

sm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.