Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting married tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Had a backyard informal reception planned. Brats, dogs, and chicken on the grill all kinds of cold salad. Changed plans on Wed to have the reception at the church. Boiled hot dogs, no brats, ham, marinated roasted chicken. The big thing Ernesto needs to clear out so we can enjoy Sunday at the beach and go to a 3Doors down concert that night.
jhadler
Sorry that the outdoor reception won't work. Maybe you can find a nearby hall that can be rented.

Anyway, a friend of mine had a great saying, and I like it alot. "A wet knot never slips"...

-Josh2
drewvw

i like that saying. Sorry to hear about the rainout.....you could always go circus tent too.
So.Cal.914
Congrats on the up coming marrage, I am sure it will be a great day no matter where you have it.

It could be worse, there could be a shotgun involved.
70Sixter
Good luck.

Ernesto passed thru here late last nite into the early morning. Nobody I've seen rated him at more than 73 mph, BUT we had more interior water damage than from any hurricane including Fran in 96.

And congratulations!
ws91420
Already have the alternate plan for reception worried about the concert its an outdoor one by the beach
JmuRiz
You'll probably be fine, the storm has already passed Tidewater, should be sunny again around here by Saturday afternoon.
If it rains, that's fine, supposed to be good luck for a wedding anyway (at least that's what my mom always says).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.