Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something you old blind guys will love
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PRS914-6
Well my sight is getting really crappy and I hate tracking wiring down on a small sheet. Did I say hate it? It pays to work for an Engineering firm. My solution......
IPB Image
Rand
Nice. smilie_pokal.gif

I did the same thing. But all on one huge poster... 3.5 x 5 feet, along with some other references (fuse charts, images, and the like). It's on my garage wall. It's nice having a 42" plotter around!

I thought it would be cool to make them available for others, but I'm guessing there would be copyright trouble.
KevinP
Paul,
YOU the man!!!

Great job...... beats the hell out of looking at the manuals diagram doesn't it.

KP
type47
Nice! fortunately, the color schematics for the 73-74 are easier to read than the 70-72 but i'd like poster sized prints of those too, just the same!
G e o r g e
QUOTE(type47 @ Sep 1 2006, 05:16 PM) *

Nice! fortunately, the color schematics for the 73-74 are easier to read than the 70-72 but i'd like poster sized prints of those too

agree.gif
McMark
QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 1 2006, 05:02 PM) *

Nice. smilie_pokal.gif

I did the same thing. But all on one huge poster... 3.5 x 5 feet, along with some other references (fuse charts, images, and the like). It's on my garage wall. It's nice having a 42" plotter around!

I thought it would be cool to make them available for others, but I'm guessing there would be copyright trouble.

Porsche doesn't give a rats ass. wink.gif

Carlitos Way
Not sure if it would be a copyright infringement if you just give it away...

QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 1 2006, 05:02 PM) *

Nice. smilie_pokal.gif

PORobinSCHE
well if you ever do make copies....
TravisNeff
I did the same thing with the 914 blueprint drawing, it turned out to be about 6 feet long or so. Plotters rule!
msglaigaie
I hate electricity. You cannot see it and sometimes it really bites you. Put me on the list for a poster sized schematic. MSG L
swl
Paul what did you use as the source document? Resolution looks really good.
PRS914-6
Actually, I found the image on the internet. I now have a set of factory manuals and I may try a good scanner and see if I can get it even better.

If anyone wants the images (jpeg), I'll e-mail them. It's large though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.