Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Ernesto & John
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Spoke
How did everyone make out on the eastern coast? I heard of 12+ inches of rain in NC. Hopefully everybody is ok.

In eastern PA & NJ/NY, we're about to get pounded. Forcast is for 2+ inches tomorrow with significant wind. Power flashed off once already tonight. Should pass by Monday. Shitty weekend not to have a significant 914 project to work on.

Looks like John is heading up the western Mexican coast.

Spoke
VaccaRabite
Eh, in York we have had lots of rain but thats about it. Power has been pretty solid as yet.

I have some frineds that live in Easton along 611. Hopefully the Deleware will not rise too high.

Zach
70Sixter
Here on the beach in SE NC it was awful. 12" rain and wind that felt worse than reported 73 mph. Worst water damage we have had even from Hurricanes like Fran in Sep 96. Power went out about 0300 to make misery worse. But came back in about 4.5 - 5 hours.

Seemed like the sand blew thru the glass! Water came in thru ridge vent. Rain was horizontal.

Good luck to NE!
rmital
I left Cape May early Friday morning...real strong winds, not much rain. Back home in Northern Jersey; Saturday afternoon, wind starting to kick up, still not much rain. Waiting for family to go to the mall so I could dig into the 914.
VaccaRabite
Well, at least for us, Ernesto ended up being a non event. We have gotten some MUCH needed rain, and thats it. Maybe we will get one more pull off the tomatoe plants before the fall because of it. :-)

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.