Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Goin Back To Iraq
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
Howdy all!
As I write this I am heading back to Iraq for my 2nd tour after having been home for 2 months. I volunteered and was picked up by a great unit and I hope to have more fun than my last tour! I will be watching the site as often as possible and planning the rebirth of my car. I drove it for the time I was home and as a v8 car I am happy for now. Thanks again to everybody who helped with the shipping and keep in touch!!

Ian in Iraq, again wavey.gif flag.gif
GWN7
Keep your head down
nomore9one4
clap56.gif God speed to you! Thank you for all you do! flag.gif
watsonrx13
Ian, I am so sorry that we couldn't get a Tampa Bay breakfast together before you went back.... Keep your head down and be safe....

BTW, how long is your tour?

-- Rob
TINCAN914
Ian,

Watch yourself.... My nephew just left last week for his second tour.. Thank you for your service.. flag.gif aktion035.gif
KaptKaos
Thank you for your service! Be safe and get home soon.
Allan
Thanks for what you're doing and stay safe...
Lou W
agree.gif with everybody else, Thank you for your help in making a difference. flag.gif
jet1
Good luck and stay safe!!
Flat VW
Good Luck Ian!

John wavey.gif
turboman808
sad.gif
Gary
Hooah. Stay safe.
Boojum
Take care of yourself.
Tobra
Thank you, stay hydrated.

Better to be somewhere besides the big sandbox for July and August anyway.
hcdmueller
Good luck and don't forget to hug your local EOD guys.
akellym
Good luck!
Trevorg7
From my family, thanks.

T
msglaigaie
Ian, my son is over on his second. Take care of yourself. I will tell you what I always tell my lad, " keep your vest on and your weapon clean" MSG L
D1A3
Just a note to say thanks for your dedication and efforts to keep the world a safer place for all! I think about our deployed troops and what they are going through every day and am very thankful for all that they do.

Get home safe!

--Jason
Moneypit
Guess they don't want all us Marines havin all the fun!

Keep you rifle clean, and stay safe man!
Toast
flag.gif
Fight for us and keep yourself alive. A 914 V8 waits for you at home.
Have fun and good luck.

Thanks!

Melba
Spoke
Good luck and thank you for your service.
Your volunteering for a 2nd tour is why this
is the greatest country in the world.

Spoke
ztbell
smiley_notworthy.gif GoodLuck; Keep your powder dry, never take the same route twice...Rogers Rangers rules
Z Bell Delta Co., 1/46, 196 Americal Div 1970-1971
wbergtho
pray.gif Have a great tour and come back safe & sound!
bd1308
Good Luck be safe have fun
arkmanxx
Ian

Thank you (and all military personnel) for everything that you do. Be safe

Allan
joea9146
Thank You for your Dedication, be Safe....
effutuo101
agree.gif Thank you! Come back soon and safe. type.gif soon
Rusty
Good luck and God bless.

If you need anything in the next couple of months, PM me. I'll drop you a package via MPS.

Cheers,
Lawrence
Joe Bob
Keep your head AND butt down....

Thanks for your service.
JPB
Thanks for your hard work brother and be safe.

flag.gif Like my grandma once said during WWII,"when they send him, it won't last long cause he's a mean SOB!"
army dude
Well thank you everybody!! When the door opened on the airplane the heat of the night hit me like a ton of forgotten bricks here in Kuwait. I will absolutely be as safe as I can and will stay away from sheeplove.gif I'll update when I can with pics. Ya'll take care now, ya hear!?

Ian in Iraq , again cool_shades.gif
IanStott
Hey Ian! Ian in Canada here, ditto to all previous posts. I am retired military so you know where I stand. I have a 914 which is presently on jack stands, I here that is a rare occurrence! When you get home again and drive on safe streets, it is you and people like you who are trying to give others the same opportunity in their country. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
shaggy
Good luck, thanks and be safe.

-jim
evan
Keep safe and thanks for what you do for all of US true Americans! We appreciate it very much and hope everyone else does too or they can go back where they came from! Hey let me know if you need flowers for your wife or girlfriend for anniversary or b-day or mothers day I am in the wholesale bus and will overnight them.
evan ekatz25941@aol.com just remind me you are from the 914club and that you are doing the tour
rick 918-S
Be safe and never drop your gaurd.
70Sixter
Big Hooaah from an old retired Marine.
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(Moneypit @ Sep 3 2006, 02:07 AM) *

Guess they don't want all us Marines havin all the fun!

Keep you rifle clean, and stay safe man!

agree.gif
Keep the sand out of that weapon and keep your head down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.