Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics of bare 914 chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EagleGT
I would like to get different angle picture images of some 914 chassis stripped bare ready to go to paint or preferably after paint. Anybody have some they would like to share?
gopack
I have all the pics of my car on my photobucket account

search for gopack42 to find my albums. the car is in progress, and there arte lots of pics, but im not sure you can find what you need.
there are also some good pics of gints six in this thread from a while ago.
gints FINE car (tub)
Phoenix-MN
Some pictures of my car in various stages.
http://phoenixhobbies.com/html/chassis.html

Paul
URY914
here ya go..

JPB
Nice barby shots bro and nice tubeges. I'm missing some tubes here and there on my frame.

beer.gif She's a stiff one isen't she?
Boojum
URY914: Nice shop. Is it yours? You don't know how much those pictures make me want to take a bulldozer and just push all of the shit out of my shop and have a scrap sale. mad.gif
URY914
QUOTE(Boojum @ Sep 3 2006, 06:12 PM) *

URY914: Nice shop. Is it yours? You don't know how much those pictures make me want to take a bulldozer and just push all of the shit out of my shop and have a scrap sale. mad.gif

I wish laugh.gif
Krieger
icon_bump.gif that looks like the gallery photos at patick motorsports.com
mskala
QUOTE(EagleGT @ Sep 3 2006, 04:44 PM) *

I would like to get different angle picture images of some 914 chassis stripped bare ready to go to paint or preferably after paint. Anybody have some they would like to share?

Here's some from 5 years ago, sorry I had a smaller res camera back then.

This is the car that's currently done up as the Lufthansa car.

pics including 914-6GT anles on rotisserie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.