Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass Flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GRM1964
Lot of talk about flares lately. I would like to find a decent used set if anybody has some. Anybody?

Bill

billmaulding@gcctv.com
Andyrew
I remember your car from the grass roots motorsports last year.. I was a little curious why you placed so far back in the pack... Your auto x times where not what I expected it to be, but Im guessing it was probably your first time out or something.. Hey, glad you went!

Try posting your wanteds in the Wanted section of the Classifieds

wavey.gif

Andrew
Andyrew
Oh and more pics please!!

Also try watching ebay, they tend to pop up there, and if you want to spend more money you can buy them new through Pelican parts and places of that sort.

Andrew
markb
I've got a whole car with wide flares for sale if you're interested......
GRM1964
I did good in the drag race, but had some eletical issues (wire shorted out) and I couldn't get the car running properly for the autocross. I beleive I now have all the issues sorted out, so I am hoping I will do a lot better with the car this year.
GRM1964
QUOTE(markb @ Oct 25 2003, 09:00 PM)
I've got a whole car with wide flares for sale if you're interested......

MarkB;

I would be interested in a complete car, but according to your info you are in CA? I am in IL, so I think that probably won't work. I would love to see a couple pics of the car and price though, you never know.

Bill

billmaulding@gcctv.com
Andyrew
Ok I see, That explians.

Do you have any pics of your car? The one in your avitar looks good..

On topic, if you want to spring for new flares, Pelican Parts has them.. bout 250..

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca..._pg4.htm#item24

Andrew

wavey.gif
GRM1964
Thanks I will check out the pelican site. Yeah I have a few more shots of the car. If you seen it, you know it looks good at about 40 feet or 40mph smile.gif E-mail me offline, and I will sned you some pics. Thanks.

Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.