Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheap Weatherstripping?...yeah right
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
project-914
ok, so basically there's no f-ing way I'm paying $1-2k on weatherstripping...I can repair and reuse the pieces that are on the corners of the windows and such...but as for the plain long pieces...can't I just get some stuff that looks close to it and buy a certain amount of feet of it and cut how much I want and save a ton of money?!...has anyone tried this at all, and if they did where did you get it from...I need seals but it's just not worth it to pay a thousand bucks, thanks

I found this...and that's it

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search/3i1pty...erId=tahurubber
JPB
JCWhinney my single barrel brother. They evn have dimensions for you to choose from a huge selection.

beer.gif Gluck.

project-914
it didn't look like I could use much of what they had...did I miss it or something...I was expecting more variety...

bump for a poor boy
JPB
Perhaps, they specify for trunks, hoods,universal,ect. You just have to look at them all. They aren't exactly the same as ours but most will work like the bubble stic on one is good for doors and trunks. The trim weather stripping has huge potential specially for doors and trunks. Gotta look deep bro. As for targa and window stuff, thats where you may be out of luck.

beer.gif Lemeno.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.