Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muffler Tracking Game
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
My muffler scanned into JAX today, if you look at the picture, the final leg of the route is shown in blue, and ends at Jim Crumley's.

I know you all must be pretty excited.

M
Air_Cooled_Nut
The only blue I see is water. Does that mean you found an expensive way to dump 914 mufflers? Why the Pacific Ocean and not the Atlantic? Is it because our water is colder? Inquiring minds want to know! lol3.gif
redshift
There is a microscopic dot just north of the red spot on the right, it's a 2 hour drive.

I now have a stock 2.0 exhaust that screams to be cut open, and tinkered with.

M
Qarl
Reminds me of the time my great grandmother died.

She was cremated and my grandmother had her ashes shipped to Michigan to be buried.

UPS lost her for about 3 months.

She passed through Hong Kong along the way. She always wanted to go to the Orient! She had one last whirlwind world tour!

True story!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(kellzey @ Oct 26 2003, 03:35 PM)
Reminds me of the time my great grandmother died.

She was cremated and my grandmother had her ashes shipped to Michigan to be buried.

UPS lost her for about 3 months.

She passed through Hong Kong along the way. She always wanted to go to the Orient! She had one last whirlwind world tour!

True story!

your serious? i wouldve been all over UPS! ar15.gif
redshift
UPS broke my guitar.

M
ChrisReale
You're going to love your muffler. It looks as good as it sounds. Am I making you anxious yet laugh.gif
redshift
STOP NOW!

See that route, I can back track it!

mad.gif

smile.gif

Yes, you are freaking me out.

M
seanery
trim off the tips, they are WAY LONG and put some chrome ones on and they look great!

Sounds pretty good, too!

I heard UPS was closed today and tomorrow for inventory!

Miles, you'll have to wait! HAHA!
URY914
Miles,
There was a UPS guy at the Brumos swap meet on Sat, but SINCE YOU WEREN''T THERE!!!
I wasn't going to sign for it.

Paul

PS. Today is the start of Ramadam. UPS closed.
swood
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 27 2003, 08:27 AM)

PS. Today is the start of Ramadam. UPS closed.

You HAVE GOT to be kidding?!!! blink.gif
redshift
LMAO!!! YOU GUYS SUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu CK!

Here's the irony; It just got here, Mechanic closes at 5pm, I am 20 minutes from him.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP! headbang.gif agree.gif cool_shades.gif clap56.gif beer.gif fighting19.gif pissoff.gif finger.gif boldblue.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif beer3.gif ohmy.gif

Ok, I am ticky.

M
swood
QUOTE(redshift @ Oct 27 2003, 12:58 PM)

Ok, I am ticky.

M

M, did you happen to take your meds today, or anytime in the last few weeks??? lol3.gif
redshift
Anyone remember the movie "Altered States"?

Yeah.

heh

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.