Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sponsorship
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Doug Leggins
It looks like the south east classic gave equal billing to all sponsors. The logos on the t-shirts all look to be the same size and all on the back. I kind of like it that way. However, If someone want to donate in return for a specific level of exposure, maybe we could accomodate them.

Garold did an excellent job with getting sponsors for the previous events. I could not get anyone interested in a higher level of sponsorship. If you can work your magic and get an event sponsor. We can provide more exposure for them on the shirt, goody bags, club site, etc.

Last year we did not raise additional $ for charity. I am good with not pursuing additional money for charity. Any money left over can be used for the following years event. Or, possibly a club related event that this planning team would agree on.

On a related note, there was about $250 left over from last years event. I have that $ and it will be rolled into this year's event.

Door prizes/goodies can be sent to my address if it makes it easier to get them to the event. My address is 333 Redbud Dr, Nashville, IN 47448. If is sent via the post office then my address is PO Box 1041, Nashville, IN 47448.
GaroldShaffer
I agree with Doug, the multi level sponsor stuff was a goo didea, but hard to get the extra $$ for the higher levels. So lets just plan everyone gets the same size logo on the back? Since there was no MWC this year I was going to see if Stoddard porsche would like to be a event sponsor, If so maybe they get a BIG logo on the back with the other sponsor logos under it? Also what kind of $$ donations we looking fro from sponsors that have door prizes?
GaroldShaffer
It's 9/11 do we know what we want to do? I need to starting asking for donations, is there time to get shirts made???
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif confused24.gif
Doug Leggins
To me, its sort of an anything goes. If someone wants to donate a $10 door prize that is great, and we should put their logo on the shirt. If someone want to donate a $50 door prize or cash. That is great and we should put their logo on the shirt. If someone donates $200 then they should get a larger billing on the shirt.

I have seen events with a bunch of "smaller" donations and I have seen events with several "Larger" donations. All is very well received by the event attendees. If you would prefer that we have a steps of recognition for the sponsors pre determined then I suggest that the previous years plan be used. If you would like to be more flexible in the recognition then I suggest that you "determine as you go" the level of recognition that is provided based on the response that you get from supports/potential supporters.

If I am trying to be too much "be flexible as you go" let me know.

One other thought: If someone donates $100 or more and are attending the event then their event registration fee should be waived.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.