Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: registration-Is there a standard "club" form?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Doug Leggins
The South East Classic registration form looked sort of standardized. Has the club added requirements to event registration forms?

Need someone to handle registration. Need to make a registration form available, collect event registration fees, and track the list af attendees that have registered. really pretty easy. Volunteer(s)?
Doug Leggins
How's this:

$45 registration fee. This covers main entrant and one co-entrant

This registration fee would cover 2 event t-shirts, 2 lunches for Saturday, one goodie bag.

This is straight off of what the SEC set up except that they also included an official license plate.

Not necessarily thying to be like the SEC, but I like what they set up.

What do you think? Suggestions for change?
GaroldShaffer
Works for me.
mudfoot76

Will registration be limited only to 914club non-members? I know at least one 356 owner here in Indy who is keenly interested in the FFC. There might be a second one too, plus that guy's wife in her 912...

Just curious....and my status is questionable at this point. Jenn has her second round of neuro board exams in North Carolina the weekend of FFC06 and can't find anyone else to help her drive down there dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.