Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Midwest 914 Storage till next Spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Winter is coming to the Midwest & took my last ride for the year. Took the insurance off, filled the tank with gas & Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer. Got lots to thumbs up & met a new 914 owner for our SMOG group next year. I love my 914 & can't wait till next spring. You guys out West are lucky.
See you all next year.
Tom HIPO-2-L Chrome Yellow
TJB/914
THE END till next Year
Tom
scottb
storing mine next weekend. stabil and up on jack stands for annual knuckle busting.

to all you out west, a hearty.... finger.gif finger.gif happy11.gif

(a bit jealous......)

cheers!!!
TJB/914
OPPS
TJB/914
THE END till next year.
krk
Tom,

That's a mighty fine example of the breed! You guys in snow country actually have if lucky -- for half the year, you get to work on your car with no expectations of driving it anytime soon.

Those of us out here on the left coast are stuck feeling guilty for all those glorious days that go by wilst our teeners are on jack stands. (or sit with dead alternators -- lol)

Well.

ok..

Maybe I felt that way for a second -- but then it goes a way, it always does. laugh.gif

Thx for posting the pics tho.

kim.
rezron
Cold weather!!!- one downfall of living in the Midwest!!! I spent the afternoon in the garage welding and installing my rear swaybar and new rear trunk hinge plates- 37 degrees- sucks! Anybody ever beef up their trunk hingeplates with 3/4" angle iron plates on the bottom side? It's not the most attractive solution but I won't have to worry about them breaking again! Nice car Tom!!!

rezron in Iowa
dryheat914
Tom,

Nice ride, I too have to work on mine when the weather is in the 60-70's during winter. It sucks having the weather but no 914 to drive. Hope to see it out and about come spring(summer for me).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.