Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it me or is this a little over the top??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
this seems a bit high, I dont even know if most anal concours people would go this much:

Check this out...
dryheat914
Weeeellllllll, I wouldn't pay that much, But I beleive there is somebody on this earth who may buy it.....
Some people just have toooooo much money

ohmy.gif
GWN7
It makes me wonder how he came up with the figure for his opening bid? Mabey, "If they were made of gold and they weigh this much...." laugh.gif

You could buy new tools for much less. smile.gif
Joe Ricard
Most expensive hand towel in history.
campbellcj
Scott tends to be a "bit" on the spendy side but is a legit p-car fanatic and parts trader (I have done biz w/ him before). He has some pretty rare stuff, and lists it over and over and over again until it eventually sells.
krk
I can support Chris on this. I too have done biz with Scott, and he seems to be a legit Pcar guy, and seems to have grip on what is rare/etc.

I know zero about 356 stuff tho.

kim.
Air_Cooled_Nut
Legit or not, that's still a ridiculouse price tag! huh.gif
davep
Gee, I wonder what my 10 shop rags are worth now. Selling them might pay down my debt. NOT!

DaveP
redshift
If you need one for your 98pt. 356..

M
Elliot_Cannon
If this is the same guy that sells tool kits at the Ventura show that price is not too unusual. I've actually seen pricier ones. If you spend mega-bucks to restore a very rare 356 and need a tool kit to complete the job, maybe it's worth it. I wish I had mega-bucks.
Cheers, Elliot
Jake Raby
I have an original tool kit from a 55 Beetle. I've been offered 1200 bucks for it!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.