Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nor-Cal people going to GAF this Sunday?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I have a possible deal for my 17x7's with tires to be sold a fellow down South.....

Any takers?

approx size is 25"x9"

thanks,

Mike

nebreitling
Hey Mike

I'm headed down half-way to Ventura on Sunday to deliver my car to it's new owner. I'm happy to transport the wheels my half, and if Sean (new owner) is open to transporting the wheels down to Ventura, then no problem. I won't take your money (unless you make me drive to BFE-Antioch)...

call me 6 5 0 2 4 8 7 9 4 6

nate
byndbad914
FYI there is a POC race at Streets of Willow IIRC and think I saw either here or the bird board some guys heading to that... may wanna hit them up
KenH
If you can get them to Gilroy I can take them. Leaving Saturday AM. Will only take them if it is done deal. No hassles/no problems/no money exchange.

Ken
408-842-0616
Mueller
thanks all....

still waiting to hear from the buyer....

I just checked UPS.com, it would only be 15 bucks per wheel/tire combo to go with them....I'll spend that much in gas trying to drop them off to Nate or Ken blink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 7 2006, 05:48 AM) *

thanks all....

still waiting to hear from the buyer....

I just checked UPS.com, it would only be 15 bucks per wheel/tire combo to go with them....I'll spend that much in gas trying to drop them off to Nate or Ken blink.gif

then you may as well come on down LOL!

come to GAF
Mueller
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 7 2006, 09:04 AM) *

then you may as well come on down LOL!

come to GAF

I (me, the wife and the twins wub.gif wub.gif ) leave for Hawaii on Sunday...that'll be an exciting air plane ride...I better stock up on dollar bills for the booze cart beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.